How to Write a Winning Marketing Plan
Room 201 ASU Delta Center for Economic Development - Jonesboro, AR
Most small business owners will tell you that marketing critical to success, yet in a recent survey by the ASU SBTDC 74% of small businesses indicated that they had no marketing plan. The majority of those without a written guide said that they did not feel they have the time, resources, or knowledge to prepare a plan. But, without some type of formal plan most small businesses are actually wasting time and resources.
Tired of wasting time and resources? Then join the ASU SBTDC for our 3 hour, hands-on workshop “How to Write a Winning Marketing Plan” and learn how to: • Identify the very best customers, • Create a marketing message that will appeal to these best customers, • Easily find the right channels to connect with these best customers, • And improve your bottom line.
In this workshop attendees will receive tools, worksheets, and research information they need to zero in on the right customers saving time, money and growing your bottom line. Regardless of whether you sell products or services, sell to consumers or other businesses, this workshop will help you create a marketing plan that will improve your performance.
Co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, Liberty Bank of Arkansas and Simmons First Bank.
Jonesboro, AR 72401
- ASU Student Union Auditiorium 101 N. Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Delta Center For Economic Development 319 University Loop W., Jonesboro, AR
- Liberty Bank Stadium 2180 Aggie Road, Jonesboro, AR
- The Edge Coffee House 1900 Aggie Road, Jonesboro, AR
- Room 110 ASU Delta Center for Economic Development 319 University Loop W., AR, CA
- ASU Delta Center 319 University Loop W., Jonesboro, AR