Business Financing Options Workshop at ASU
Room 201 ASU Delta Center for Economic Development - Jonesboro, AR
Where to find financing to start or expand your business workshop.
Join the ASU SBTDC and our co-sponsors Tuesday, February 12th from 6-8:30 pm and learn how to access capital to start or expand your small business.
Getting the money to start or expand a small business is always a challenge, and in today's uncertain economy it can be even more difficult. Join us Tuesday, February 12th at 6 pm at the ASU Delta Center on campus and learn how you can tap into alternative funding sources that can make your small business dream a reality.
Topics will cover Sources of Capital, Developing a Funding Request, Government Funding Assistance Programs for small businesses, Local funding sources, the truth about GRANTS and much more. Need money for your small business?
Co-sponsored by the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Jonesboro Association, First Security Bank, Liberty Bank of Arkansas, and Simmons First Bank
Jonesboro, AR 72401
- ASU Student Union Auditiorium 101 N. Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Delta Center For Economic Development 319 University Loop W., Jonesboro, AR
- Liberty Bank Stadium 2180 Aggie Road, Jonesboro, AR
- The Edge Coffee House 1900 Aggie Road, Jonesboro, AR
- Room 110 ASU Delta Center for Economic Development 319 University Loop W., AR, CA
- ASU Delta Center 319 University Loop W., Jonesboro, AR