DO'S AND DON'TS OF VEGETABLE GARDENS, ORCHARDS AND LANDSCAPING
Black River Technical College - Pocahontas, AR
This symposium will consist of three separate 1-hour sessions on vegetable gardens, orchards and landscaping and will be held at the BRTC Randolph County Development Center.
DATE: Friday Morning, March 1 TIME: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon COST: $10.00 LOCATION: Randolph County Development Center
Registration will be held on Friday morning, March 1 at 8:30 a.m. at the Randolph County Development Center. Refreshments will be provided. Speakers will make their presentations beginning at 9:00 and ending at 12:00 noon.
For additional information or alternate registration: call (870) 248-4180, e-mail email@example.com, or visit our website at www.blackrivertech.edu/community/cce and click on Pocahontas Campus.
Pocahontas, AR 72455
- B and W wholesale 1818 hwy 304 E., Pocahontas, AR
- Black River Technical Collage 1410 State Highway 304, Pocahontas, AR
- Subway 1003 McQuay Ave., Pocahontas, AR
- China King 2703 Highway 67 S., Pocahontas, AR
- Sonic 2303 Highway 67 S., Pocahontas, AR