Building Your Personal Brand: Strategies for Developing the Most Important Brand in Your Life Before it's Too Late
ASU Delta Center - State University, AR
This session will focus on strategies that professionals can use in developing their personal brand throughout their career. These strategies will improve the outlook for their current jobs, their company, and most importantly their future.
Date: Friday, February 22
Time: 9a.m.–12 p.m.
Place: ASU Jonesboro, Delta Center, Room 201
Cost: Cost: $25.00. ASU Students may attend FREE but must register early; free spaces are limited
Instructor: Dr. Shane Hunt, Associate Professor of Marketing, ASU
State University, AR 72467
- Convocation Center | Arkansas State University 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Student Union Auditiorium 101 N. Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU-Jonesboro, Child Development Center 2606 Caddo, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU-Jonesboro, Smith Hall 106 N. Caraway, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Cooper Alumni Center 2600 Alumni Blvd., State University, AR
- ASU Convocation Center 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR