The Importance of Business Professionalism: Make a Positive Impression at a Business Reception
Childhood Services Building - State University, AR
All of us, no matter our age, find ourselves in situations where what we say or do is important. Knowing what to say or do in these situations enables us to feel comfortable. If you want to feel at ease at business receptions and office parties, this workshop is for you! Learn to make a positive impression in this one-hour workshop.
Understanding Different Types Of Invitations Meetings And Introductions Shaking Hands Name Tags Reading The Room Networking The Business Buffet Surviving The Office Party
Date: Wednesday, February 27
Time: 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Place: Childhood Services Building, Mildred b. Vance Room
Instructor: Linda Lou Moore
To Register, Copy and Paste the following link into your web browser: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=pftakidab&oeidk=a07e6xep2a05ccf3d60
State University, AR 72467
- Arkansas State University Convocation Center Olympic Dr, Jonesboro, AR
- Convocation Center | Arkansas State University 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
- Jonesboro, Ar - Arkansas State Convocation Center 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
- Arkansas State University at Jonesboro 2713 Pawnee St., Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Student Union Auditiorium 101 N. Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR
- Arkansas State University Running Track 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR