Business Writing for Professionals
Arkansas State University - State University, AR
This writing workshop will provide a review of basic writing skills, common grammar and usage problems as well as added clarity and succinctness in communications such as emails, memos, blogs, discussion boards, and business letters. Three Thursday evening sessions are available and each session builds on the previous one. The 1st session deals with basic grammar and usage problems, the 2nd and 3rd will deal with diction problems and lead to an improved writing style which is more polished, clear, concise, direct, and professional.
Time: 5:30- 8:00 p.m.
Where: ASUJ- Jonesboro, Eugene Smith building, 409
Date: Session 2, Feb. 28
Instructor: Dr. Frances Hunter
State University, AR 72467
- Convocation Center | Arkansas State University 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Student Union Auditiorium 101 N. Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU-Jonesboro, Child Development Center 2606 Caddo, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU-Jonesboro, Smith Hall 106 N. Caraway, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Delta Center For Economic Development 319 University Loop W., Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Convocation Center 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR