Business Writing for Professionals
Arkansas State University - State University, AR
This writing workshop will provide a review of basic writing skills, common grammar and usage problems as well as added clarity and succinctness in communications such as emails, memos, blogs, discussion boards, and business letters. Three Thursday evening sessions are available and each session builds on the previous one. The 1st session deals with basic grammar and usage problems, the 2nd and 3rd will deal with diction problems and lead to an improved writing style which is more polished, clear, concise, direct, and professional.
Time: 5:30- 8:00 p.m.
Where: ASUJ- Jonesboro, Eugene Smith building, 409
Date: Session 2, Feb. 28
Instructor: Dr. Frances Hunter
State University, AR 72467
- CDI Head Start 2200 E. Matthews, Jonesboro, AR
- Convocation Center | Arkansas State University 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
- Jonesboro, Ar - Arkansas State Convocation Center 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
- The Edge Coffee House 1900 Aggie Road, Jonesboro, AR
- Arkansas State University at Jonesboro 2713 Pawnee St., Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Student Union Auditiorium 101 N. Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR