Arkansas State University - State University, AR
Could the Way You Sound be Keeping You from Getting the Job You Want?
You’ve got the knowledge, the skills, the experience, and the background. Your resume is polished, and you have an outstanding cover letter to boot. Why then does it seem that you can never get past the telephone interview? Come and learn how sociolinguistic cues, dialect, and other seemingly harmless individual characteristics can negatively impact the job selection process.
When: Saturday, March 2
Time: 1:30-3:00 p.m.
Where: ASUJ- Jonesboro, Delta Center, Room 103
Cost: FREE for ASU Students, $25 for General Public
Instructor: Dr. Faye K. Cocchiara
State University, AR 72467
- Convocation Center | Arkansas State University 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Student Union Auditiorium 101 N. Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU-Jonesboro, Child Development Center 2606 Caddo, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU-Jonesboro, Smith Hall 106 N. Caraway, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Delta Center For Economic Development 319 University Loop W., Jonesboro, AR
- CDI Head Start 2200 E. Matthews, Jonesboro, AR