75th Annual Communications Day 2013
ASU Jonesboro - College of Communications - Jonesboro, AR
The Communications Day at ASU is organized by the College of Communications. The College of Communications contains the Department of Journalism, Department of Radio-TV, and the Department of Communication Studies.
Undergraduate programs include: • Communication Studies: communication studies and health communication • Journalism: emphases in advertising, graphic communications, news-editorial, photojournalism and public relations • Radio-Television: emphases in broadcast journalism, interactive digital media, video-audio production, and narrative film..
Master's programs are offered in mass communications and communication studies.
Date: March 2 Time: 8:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m. Location: ASU Jonesboro - College of Communications Cost: Free!!
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Competition begins at 9:00 a.m.
Description of Program: The Communications Day will feature over 20 contests for Arkansas high school students, with awards for first, second and third place, and honorable mentions. The school accumulating the highest number of points for the day will receive the sweepstakes plaque.
ASU College of Communications Dr. Michael Bowman (870) 972-3429
For a complete list of competitions at Communications Day, visit our Facebook page:
Deadline for preregistration: February 25
Jonesboro, AR 72401
- The Edge Coffee House 1900 Aggie Road, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Student Union Auditiorium 101 N. Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR
- Room 110 ASU Delta Center for Economic Development 319 University Loop W., AR, CA
- ASU Delta Center 319 University Loop W., Jonesboro, AR
- ASU-Jonesboro, Smith Hall 106 N. Caraway, Jonesboro, AR
- ASU Delta Center For Economic Development 319 University Loop W., Jonesboro, AR